But not all tests can be online. I have realized the value of Flubaroo with tests I have to give my students on paper. For example, we take AIMSweb benchmark assessments three times a year. Instead of creating a form for students to fill out, I created a Google Form to record their scores.
- I create a form with the first question a pulldown list of my students' names. I only have to do this once as I make a copy of the first form I created keeping me from having to repeatedly type in student names.
- All other entries are numbered to correspond with the paper questions. The help text is the correct answer to each question.
- Each test question has three possible choices: correct, incorrect, did not attempt.
- If the test is multiple pages, I add page breaks to match the paper version.
- I record the KEY for my Flubaroo scoring. All you have to do is mark is mark CORRECT for each question.
- I use the form to record each students' answers.
- I set up the Flubaroo Add-on. With our AIMSweb math assessments, questions were weighted differently. I set this up just once, and all students' scores are tabulated automatically.